Automated Voice Surveys or manned Telephone Surveys
Many customers utilise the mobile device that most people now carry around with them everywhere.
Automated voice surveys
These are instigated by our ViewPoint system, with the survey designed and managed according to our client’s requirements. An example scenario is:
- A short after-service telephone call is made to the customer’s phone
- A short explanation is given by a friendly recorded human voice
- This is followed by a series of short simple questions
- Answers are given by pressing the relevant button
- If required, the customer’s voice can be recorded
Alternatively, you can pass a customer through to this service following a sales or customer service telephone conversation.
Personal telephone surveys
Where our customers require the personal touch, we provide a fully managed telephone survey. Trained researchers make personal phone calls and follow a professional 'guiding script'. This is often used where you require a very professional interview style of customer feedback.
Where to next?
Read our blog “Why good customer engagement is no longer optional”.
Find our more ways to capture feedback with ViewPoint Multi channel feedback
Alternatively Contact us to find out more about Telephone Surveys